September 16-18, 2008
MSU Management Education Center
811 W. Square Lake Road
» Keynote Speakers
Technical Papers by Session
» Advances in Thermoplastic Composites
» Advances in Thermoset Composites
» Bio- & Natural-Fiber Composites
» Bonding, Joining, & Finishing of Composites
» Composites in Trucks
» Enabling Technologies
» New Composite Materials & Processes
» Structural Composites
» Virtual Prototyping & Testing of Composites
On this CD you will find additional information about the 8th-Annual SPE® Automotive Composites Conference & Exhibition (ACCE), the world's leading automotive composites forum.
Most of the materials on this CD are in PDF format. You may need to install the free version of Adobe Acrobat® Reader® if your computer does not already have this software loaded. For convenience, we have provided a link to the download site below. Please check with your systems' personnel before installing any new software on your workstation.
- Please click on "About" to read more about the conference, or to find links to Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE®) web sites.
- Click on "Welcome" to read an overview of this year's conference from event chair, Dale Brosius.
- Click on "Sponsors" to see a list of conference sponsors, without whose support we would not be able to hold this event.
- Click on "Contributors" to see a list of key contributors whose efforts were invaluable to the success of this conference.
- Click on "Schedule" to see the 2008 program schedule by day, session, and room.
- To access this year's Technical Papers & Presentations, click on any of the "Technical Papers by Session" categories (below left), which will take you to a list of abstracts, papers, or presentations for each technical track that were available at press time.
- To access this year's Keynote Addresses, click on "Keynote Speakers" for a list of abstracts, papers, or presentations for this year's 9 keynote addresses.
For additional information on the SPE Automotive Composites Conference, visit www.speautomotive.com/comp.htm or write the SPE Automotive Division, 1800 Crooks Road, Suite A, Troy MI 48084, USA.
To access content from previous SPE ACCE conference CDs, visit www.speautomotive.com/rc.htm.